1st Annual ABC Maine Big Buck contest
The entry fee is $30 a person. Registrations must be received no later than October 25th at 5:00PM. Make checks payable to: ABC Maine
• This contest and all rules are subject to the laws and hunting regulations of the state of Maine. All contestants must be legally permitted to take deer according to the 2018 Maine Hunting Regulations.
• Pre-registration is required.
• A picture of the deer must be submitted. All entries will be assessed using the information provided at the Maine tagging station.
• In the event of a scoring tie in any category, the winner will be determined by the date and time of entry submission.
• No out of state deer harvests are allowed.
• ABC and its sponsors are not responsible for any injuries or accidents arising from participation in this contest or any related events.
• Registration fee of $30 must be turned in prior to harvest.
• Only deer harvested during the 2018 season during the dates below are eligible for prizes.
• The contest will run from October 27th (Maine Residents Only) to December 8th, 2018 and entry deer must be tagged no later than December 9th.
• Youth: May be entered by any person under the age of 16 with a valid Maine Youth Deer permit, and properly supervised by an adult with permission of a parent or legal guardian.
Title of Prizes
Highest Dressed Weight -$500.00
Highest Dressed Weight (Youth) – $200.00
Registration raffles include:
Gift cards to outdoor stores include Howell’s Gun Shop, L.L. Bean, Cabela’s
A HUGE THANK YOU TO OUR ABC SPONSOR MEMBERS:
MAINE COMMERCIAL TIRE
J. MCLAUGHLIN CONSTRUCTION
N.S GILES FOUNDATIONS
PRATT & SONS GENERAL CONTRACTORS